Our website is designed for those who are starting business or have already established their own business. We want to expand your horizons with important information and open you up for new ideas you can get from reading other people’s real-life experience.
We would like to give you a closer inside look at how to start a small business. Getting started and early beginnings are certainly no laughing matter: you are about to change your future and with good organization and ideas – hopefully for the better! Many people share a common goal: having their own business, so first you have to evaluate if you are ready …
You have to think about if you are ready to SPEND time and money and if you have patience – you are on the right track.
Firstly you need to answer twenty most important questions:
1. Preparation: Are you ready to invest your time, money and other resources needed to
get the business started?
2. Business idea and innovative thinking: Do you have a clear business idea? Are you
able to follow a constant changes on the market?
3. Business type: What kind of a business are you going to start?
4. Name: Have you chosen the right name for your business?
5. Products and services: What kind of products/services are you going to sell?
6. Motivation: What is your main motivation for starting a business?
7. Target Market: What kind of market are you entering in?
8. Competition: Have you analyzed your competition?
9. Uniqueness: What makes your business unique?
10. Time: Have you estimated how long will it take before your products/services are
11. Investments: Have you estimated how much money do you need for starting a small
12. Profit: Have you estimated how long will it take beforu you make profit?
13. Loans: Do you need a loan to start and do you know how to get it?
14. Comparing prices: Do you know how to price your product or service compared to
15. Legal structure of your business: How will I set up the legal structure of my
16. Location: Have you thought of business location?
17. Employment: Do you know how many employees do you need and if you can pay
them for their work?
18. Business partners: What kind of business partnership do you need to set up?
19. Insurance: Do you need to insurance and what kind?
20. Tax office: Do you have all information needed to ensure paying taxes correctly?
If you would like to answer questions writen above without significant doubt you are welcome to read our tips, comments and real life stories based on interviews and learn how to start your very own small business.